This section details what information Digimart collects, why it is collected and how that information may be used.
Collection Of Information. In order to utilise some aspects of this website, Digimart may require you to provide a certain amount of information. This includes information required to create an ID (such as your name and email address) and preference information (likes/dislikes), as well as information about your business activities (as provided by you). We use this information to provide you with a service or a better online experience.
Digimart logs all activity and maintains audit trails of usage of this site. We use this information in the detection and prevention of fraud and other malicious activities.
Digimart will not send a “spam” or unsolicited email or SMS, nor will Digimart provide your details to a third party, unless you have given us permission to do so.
Use Of Your Information. The personal information collected is used for the purposes for which you have provided it, and might be further used for statutory or other legitimate purposes only. As an example, if you make use of our service contact form on our website, we will use the information you provided in the first place to respond to your service request. We might further use that information to improve the quality of our customer service process.
Lawfulness of the processing is one of the main principles relating to the processing of your personal information – we apply the following legal processing grounds:
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract, or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests – for example, to improve the quality of our products and Services;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or that is otherwise lawful under the applicable data protection laws;
- with your given consent.
Depending on how you interact with us and the Service, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Administering our relationship with you and our business, such as providing and managing your access to and use of our Services. This processing is necessary for the performance of a contract;
- Improving our Services and developing new products, such as inviting you to participate in surveys or to personalize your experience with our Services. This processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests;
- Marketing, such as providing you with marketing or advertising communications that we think you may be interested in. This processing is with your given consent or for our legitimate interests;
- Recruiting, such as assessing job applicants. This processing is in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract or with your given consent;
- Providing online communities, such as making chat rooms, forums, message boards, or news groups available to you. This processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or our legitimate interests. Please remember that any information disclosed in these forums is public. We encourage you to exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these forums, as this information is made available to other users. Do not disclose information in these public forums that might be considered confidential or proprietary or that you do not wish to be publicly available or that you are prohibited from disclosing.
- Other general business support purposes, including but not limited to procurement, financial and fiscal management, risk and compliance management, and external reporting. This processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or that is otherwise lawful under the applicable data protection laws or for our legitimate interests.
When you visit our website(s) or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on our website(s). You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
When you contact us regarding our Services, your communication with us may be recorded for training and quality purposes. Your communication with us shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings.
Meet In Office:
130 N GOULD ST, STE 4000, SHERIDAN, WY, 82801
3402 Shadymist Dr Houston TX 77082, US.
Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX
Our Email Address:
+1 (469) 612-6990